Mark Your Family’s March Calendars
The Arizona Game and Fish Outdoor Expo is Arizona’s largest annual showcase for hunting, fishing, shooting, boating, OHV riding and outdoor gear, with —
- More than 16 acres of exhibits, attractions and things to do,
- More than 170 exhibitors offering an incredible array of outdoor recreation products, services and opportunities,
- Annual attendance averaging more than 40,000 people over two days,
- LIVE wildlife from the AZGD Wildlife Center (owls, eagles, prairie dogs, reptiles, ringtails, and more are “scheduled to appear”),
- Nearly $1 million dollars are spent at the Expo, and attendees leave with the intention of spending $7.2 million on gear;
- FREE admission and FREE parking,
- Opportunities to try dozens of different firearms (for nominal ammo fee)
- nominal ammo fee),
- Hands-on fun like kids’ fishing, kayaking, OHV riding, air rifles and more,
- And, it’s the ONLY place to buy sheds, mounts and other assets seized by Law Enforcement or donated by hunters, with sales’ supporting wildlife conservation.
Most importantly, this show is focused on ARIZONA outdoor opportunities, and it supports Arizona businesses and communities.
Saturday, March 24, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, March 25,from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Ben Avery Shooting Facility: 4044 W. Black Canyon Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85086 Phone: (623) 582-8313
Great Outdoors, Great Value!
From Bill Andres
Information Branch Chief
Arizona Game and Fish Department