Pleasant Harbor Offers The Perfect Weekend Getaway
Come to the fun side of Lake Pleasant.
Pleasant Harbor is located on the southeastern shores of Lake Pleasant and is the lake closest entrance from Phoenix. For those wanting a weekend camping experience, both full hook-up campsites (electric, water, sewer and internet access), as well as dry camping spaces are available.
Pleasant Harbor also features a full-service marina, including several boats ramps. The marina and campground are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Even on busy summer holiday weekends, Pleasant Harbor remains open. Showers, convenience store, pool and clubhouse amenities are available to weekend campers at Pleasant Harbor RV Resort.
The marina offers an array of watersports and lakeside activities featuring the world’s largest floating waterslide (H2-Whoa!), recreational sailboats, motorboats, pontoons, jet skis, kayaks, and paddle board rentals. With amazing views of Lake Pleasant and easy water access, camping reservations fill up fast, so be sure to call ahead for reservations.
After a day full of lake activities, enjoy a meal and drinks at Dillon’s Bayou. This lakeside restaurant is open for lunch and dinner during the week and breakfast, lunch and dinner on the weekends and often features live entertainment.
Pleasant Harbor Recreational Opportunities —
Pleasant Harbor & RV Resort: http://www.pleasantharbor.com
Dillon’s (Bayou) Restaurant http://dillonsrestaurant.com/dillons-bayou/
Pleasant Harbor Boat Rentals http://boats4rent.com/lake-pleasant/
Lake Pleasant Sailing Club http://lakepleasantsailing.com
- 1 time pass: $10
- 1 hour pass (weekdays): $35
- 1 hour pass (weekends and holidays): $40
- ½ day pass $55
- Full Day Pass: $70
- Night Flights: $30 per person
June, July, August
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. for general admission
- Night Flights: 8-10 p.m. Thursday – Sunday
- Saturday – Sunday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Labor Day: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Night Flights: 8-10 p.m. Thursday – Sunday (Labor Day weekend only)
- Saturday – Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Must be a minimum of seven years old and must know how to swim.
- All participants must sign a waiver (minors require a parent or guardian’s signature).
- Lifejackets are required and provided.