The Always-Popular International Sportsmen’s Exposition Returns To Scottsdale
For more information on ISE Scottsdale visit ISE Arizona – Boats, Camping And So Much More
Arizona’s largest boat, outdoor gear, RV, four-wheeler and travel show, International Sportsmen’s Exposition, returns to WestWorld of Scottsdale. There are free activity areas, including a watersports-event pond, a new DockDogs pond and contest, Wilderness Camp, Outdoor Product Showcase, Offroad Test Track, giant bass-demonstration tank and much more.
Billed As ‘The Latest’
New: DockDogs pond and contest
- New:: Wilderness Camp
- New: Adventure Theater seminars on Adventure Vehicles–What and Where, hosted by Overland Portal; Fitness for Greater Hunting Success with Kenton Clairmont of Train to Hunt; and “So, You Didn’t Get that Tag–Now What?”
- New: Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Great Elk Tour
- New: Eastmans’ Trophy Deer Tour
Billed As ‘The Greatest’
- Offroad Test Track
- Watersports Pond—wakeboarding, kayaking, Stand-Up Paddleboard
- Aquarium Demonstration Tank
- Fly-Casting Pond
- RMEF Adventure Theater
- Outdoor Product Showcase
- Arizona Taxidermy Association State Championship
- 3D Pop-Up Archery Range/Contest—Western Finals!
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- March 22-25, 2018
- WestWorld of Scottsdale: 16601 N Pima Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Hours: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday — 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday — 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tickets: Adult Admission – $12.00, Youth 15 and under – Free!
- Parking: West World, $5.00 per car
- Notes: No pets, weapons, firearms, or ammunition