Credit: National Marine Manufacturers Association
WORTH A TRIP -- to the "Left Coast" is the 21st annual San Diego Boat Show, Jan. 8-11. This four-day event, which showcases hundreds of the latest in boats, gear and accessories at the best deals, is also debuting the famed Wakeboard Stunt Show, Green Boating Zone, and Affordability Area where attendees can find a boat for every budget.
2009 San Diego Boat Show Has New Features, Great Deals Wakeboard Stunt Show Makes Waves Jan. 8 – 11
Returning to the San Diego Convention Center and Marriott Marina on Jan. 8-11, the 21st annual San Diego Boat Show offers something for every boating enthusiast — from the novice to experienced boater.
This four-day event, which showcases hundreds of the latest in boats, gear and accessories at the best deals, is also debuting the famed Wakeboard Stunt Show, Green Boating Zone, and Affordability Area where attendees can find a boat for every budget.
The San Diego Boat Show is the largest boat show on the West Coast, attracting more than 25,000 attendees annually. Don’t miss the boat and see why life is more fun on the water.
Features at the 2009 show include —
• ECO FRIENDLY BOATING — For the first time ever, the show will debut the Green Boating Zone, to educate boaters on how to be more environmentally conscious on the water. The Zone will feature the West Marine Green Display, with “Ten Best Practices” for green boating and latest in green technologies and accessories, plus eco-friendly boats.
• WAKEBOARD STUNT SHOW — The famous Wakeboard Stunt Show is making its San Diego debut at the show. All four days, attendees can see professional wakeboarders and wake skaters perform jumps, flips, and more over a gigantic indoor pool with ramps and rails. Catch the “Kicker,” a jump that launches riders 20-feet, propelling them to travel up to 40-feet across the pool.
• BIG BAY KIDS’ AREA - Sponsored by the Port of San Diego, the Big Bay Kids’ Area includes interactive boating safety puppet shows, boat painting and a chance to meet Skipper, the show’s dolphin mascot.
• AFFORDABILITY PAVILION - Premiering at this year’s San Diego show is the new Affordability Pavilion. This featured area will highlight pricing options and will showcase great boats that can be financed for $250 or less
• FREE SAILBOAT RIDES - Visit the in-water portion of the San Diego Boat Show at the Marriott docks and discover why life is better with a boat with FREE sailboat rides along San Diego Bay.
• DISCOVER BOATING CENTER & INFORMATIVE SEMINARS - Visit this resource center, back by popular demand, an ideal first stop at the show. The show also features seminars for the experienced boater or the new enthusiast looking to learn more about the sport and lifestyle. Topics include cruising (both local and Mexican waters), sail handling, fishing, navigation and much more.
Visitors looking for more information or wishing to purchase tickets can visit SanDiegoBoatShow.com www.sandiegoboatshow.com or call (858) 274-9924 for complete details.
You may reach Arizona Boating and Watersports at:
480/947-6219 or 619/523-3091
If you would like to comment on any stories in AZBW, or tell us your story idea please contact email@example.com
If you would like advertising information on either the web site or the print version please contact firstname.lastname@example.org