Featured Boat Of The Month
Sun Cat In Stock In San Diego
Clark Mills wanted to design a shoal daysailer that would rig and sail easily, quickly, and comfortably — as well as accommodate his family and friends.
The Sun Cat was designed as an easily driven, roomy day boat and overnighter with a shoal draft to gunk hole along coasts and in harbors not accessible to more burdensome yachts.
Outfitted with the Mastendr™ quick rig sailing system and (as installed on her little sister the Picnic Cat), the Sun Cat will provide convenient trailering and maintenance-free enjoyment.
Individuals who appreciate timeless design and quality fabrication, who wish to explore coastal waters and quiet creeks, and who demand value from a yacht, will warmly relate to the "new tradition" that the Sun Cat brings.
17' Com-Pac Sun Cat
- Year: 2007
- Current Price: US$ 22,176 (01/07)
- Located in San Diego, Calif.
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Other/NA Other
- YW# 1456-1656348
- Builder: Com-Pac
- Designer: Clark Mills
- LOA: 17' 4"
- Beam: 7' 3"
- Displacement: 1,500 lbs.
- Draft: 4' 6"
- Mastendr™ quick rig sailing system
- Opening ports
- Two 6.5’ berths w/cushions
- Storage for porta-potty
- Teak and holly sole
- Mainsheet traveler
- Mahogany and ash tiller
- Stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel rubrail
- Stainless steel, retractable motor bracket
- Cockpit seat lockers
- Forward hatch
- Bilge pump
- Storage for 6-gallon fuel tank
- Boom gallows
- Gaff-headed cat rig
- High aspect, aluminum, kick up rudder
Options Package And Pricing
- Base price as described in equipment list: $16,795
- White hull with burgundy boot stripe
- Standard hull and deck color — Egyptian cream
- Transom boarding ladder: $260
- Fabric cushion in lieu of vinyl: $160
- Camaratta cloudsail cover — burgundy Sunbrella: $295
- Electrical package - nav, cabin, etc.: $392
- Custom trailer — galvanized: $1,795
- Retractable motor bracket
- Anchor roller and hinged deck pipe: $364
- Delivery — Clearwater, Fla. to San Diego, Calif.: $2,000
(Price specifications subject to change without notice: January 2006)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Ian Bossenger for more information: (619) 990-8501 or at email@example.com