What’s Your Score?
- Watercraft underway between sunset and sunrise and during other periods of reduced visibility (heavy rain, fog, sand storms, etc.).
- Whenever death or personal injury occurs or property damage over $500 occurs as the result of a boating-related accident.
- One B-I.
- Three: One skier, one operator, and one observer.
- A controlled or restricted area such as a “no-ski” area.
- One U.S. Coast Guard approved type I, II, or III wearable PFD for each person on board.
- Twelve and under.
- You must operate your boat at a speed that does not create a wake but in no case more than 5 mph.