Renewal System Is Now Mobile Friendly
Arizona boaters now can renew their watercraft registration in the palm of their hands. The Arizona Game and Fish Department has revamped its online watercraft registration system so that it is easy to use on a smart phone or tablet as well as on a desktop computer.
As was the case before, to access their watercraft records, boaters will need the watercraft number and ONE of the following: birth date of the first named owner; OR the current renewal authorization number; OR a password (if they have established one).
To renew your watercraft registration, visit https://watercraft.azgfd.com/.
For general watercraft registration information, visit www.azgfd.com/boating/registration/. The online watercraft registration system allows individuals to renew their registration and have immediate use of their watercraft.
Required information includes your Arizona boat number and one of the following:
- Date of birth of the primary (first) owner.
- The authorization number as listed on your renewal notice.
- Your password if one has been established.
- We are no longer accepting watercraft registration renewals by telephone.
- You can renew your registration online.
- Registration renewals are still accepted in person at any Arizona Game and Fish Department office or by mail.
- For additional watercraft registration information, please call 602 942-3000.