From The Galley Of Chef Henri Hurrier
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- Catfish nuggets
- 1/2 fresh lemon per person (on the side)
- long wood or metal skewers
- fresh pineapple peeled, cut in 1-inch cubes
- fresh green and red bell peppers cut the same
- Cattlemen's original barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of medium-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Now, to the preparation —
- Using a 1-inch dip pan, pour in 1 cup of barbecue sauce, cider
vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper and mix until sugar is well
incorporated with sauce.
- Using the skewers, start with chunk of pineapple, green and
red bell peppers, and catfish nugget, then continue until skewer
- Marinate all in the sauce for 25 to 30 minutes and squeeze
fresh lemon over the loaded skewer.
- Using hot grill sprayed with new hot-grill Pam, place loaded
skewers over hot fire for three to four minutes.
- Keeping skewer turned around every few minutes to avoid
burning, grill until it gets to a golden-brown color.
- Using your pan with the marinade, put your loaded skewer back
in the pan.
- Turn grill fire to low and finish cooking your dinner.
- Serve with potato salad and cole slaw, and enjoy something