From The Galley Of Chef Henri Hurrier
You’ll Need The Following:
- two to four medium-size fillets per person / sprinkled with
- 4 to 6-ounce container of onion dip
(Note: If you prefer to make it easy on yourself while
camping, this is my way: 1/2 cup of sour cream plus 1/2 package
of onion dip mix)
- juice of ˝ fresh lemon per person
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
- 1 tbs. freshly grated parmesan cheese mixed with paprika for
- Cajun seasoning to sprinkle
- Use barbecue grill on medium heat with a 2-inch dip pan for
- Sprinkle fillets with Cajun seasoning, and let rest for 10
- Combine parsley or cilantro, lemon juice, onion-soup mixed
into the sour cream.
- Pour over fillets and coat both sides
- Sprinkle fillets with parmesan cheese mixture.
- Set pan on the grill and cook for about 20 minutes or until
the fish is cooked to your taste.
- Serve with little red potatoes cooked on the grill or in
water, butter and parsley, roasted corn for vegetable.