Have you ever wondered what it would be like to row and experience the thrill of moving on the water — in Arizona? Now is your chance! Adult classes are available at Rio Salado Rowing Club on Tempe Town Lake.
Almost anyone can enjoy rowing, regardless of age, experience or fitness. Competition is not necessary to enjoy the sport of rowing, but for anyone interested, the Club offers varied opportunities.
Why should you learn to row?
* Rowing is a complete exercise using all
major muscle groups.
* Rowing provides aerobic as well as
* Rowing is a great calorie burner.
* Rowing promotes teamwork and
* Rowing provides a sense of control
* Rowing offers the option of rowing alone
or with others.
* Rowing provides an energizing start to
your day or a peaceful way to unwind.
Class schedule and additional information can be found at:
or contact us at
Recreation Is Mobile.®
DD ® reaches 40,000 readers weekly. Get Your Free Copy Subscribe Dinghy Digest
Copyright ©2009 Western Outdoor Times/Arizona Boating & Watersports. All Rights Reserved